- Pay Pal, Money Order, Cheque [extra time will be needed for clearance of funds] Please make all cheques and money orders payable in Canadian funds to M.E. McMurdo
- Canada Post
- Mandatory due to the type of product.
- Canada and Continental USA only
- All prices are in Canadian dollars.
- As most items are made on a custom basis, the buyer may specify the color combinations and size they want used. There is no color selection on any items marked as stock unless ordered as a custom order.
- Panels are priced at a base price of $95.00 per square foot. This price includes buyer choice of brass or zinc U channel outer frame with chains for hanging. Lamps have a swag hardware kit included unless otherwise specified. Complexity of design, type of cuts [curved or straight] and choice of glass may increase this price,
- Construction is done using the “Tiffany” copper foil and solder method.
- Bevels if requested, will be priced at the current bevel prices and are over and above the $95.00 per square foot.
- If you have a picture that you want done in glass, E-Mail the picture and I can advise if it is feasible to do and then convert it into a pattern. Developing a picture into a pattern will result in a charge of $25.00 an hour of computer time with a minimum charge of one hour. This charge must be paid prior to the pattern being sent back to the individual requesting it. This charge will be credited back to you as part of the 50% deposit if a custom order is placed.
- A digital picture will be E-Mailed to you on completion of the custom project. At this time final payment is to be made so shipping arrangements can be made.
- Stock items will be shipped promptly within 48 hours after proof of payment is confirmed.
- Custom orders will be shipped on completion and are estimated as follows:
| Sun catchers: ||approximately 2 weeks
| Panels: ||approximately 3 to 5 weeks
| Lamps: ||approximately 3 to 5 weeks|
- Buyer pays packaging, shipping and insurance at actual cost.
- Buyer is responsible for any Customs or import charges as may be determined by Customs.
- All Custom orders made in the buyer choice of colors and size, require a 50% deposit before the project is started. There are no refunds or exchanges.
- Buyer and/or the carrier assume total responsibility for loss or damage at the time the shipment is signed for by the carrier.
- Customs or import charges cannot be determined until the piece has been inspected by Customs. Any charges resulting from this inspection are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Seller will acknowledge an order via E-Mail, outlining the total charges including packaging, shipping and insurance. An estimated completion date will be provided in this E-Mail.
- All images are the property of the creating artist and can only be reproduced with the artists express permission.